Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's been awhile!

What a semester this has been! I am approaching graduation and I am so excited, only 37 days or something like that. Zach and I have been very busy with school and work but it has been an awesome semester. Zach is currently working and taking one night class for his major and I have just been busy finishing classes for my ASN. He will be applying to PA schools soon, all of the applications open around April 1st. The two schools he is interested in this year are Texas Tech and Heritage University in Washington. If he doesn't get accepted this round, he will try again next year when he has completed more prerequisites. Life is very exciting right now as I get ready for graduation. I have applied for licensure and the NCLEX and have been accepted into the RN-BSN for spring semester! I will be able to get my RN license with a two-year associate degree and I only have 3 semesters left (only 7-9 credits each semester) until I have my BSN, so I will receive that diploma next April. I am so grateful for this program because it allows me to become and RN sooner but still get the bachelor's degree I want. I am also very excited to have my family come down for my graduation and show them around the school and whatnot. After I graduate I will be hitting the job scene really hard. I hope to get a job at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center on the Cardiac Care unit, but I will honestly take any job that I am offered because I want the experience! Zach will again be taking a full semester of credits and continue to work at the plasma center. I think that is it for now...here are some pictures!


 Absolutely love this pic! My nice and nephew decided to be baptized early February!


 Our program was fortunate enough to be able to tour some big hospitals in Utah, Utah Valley Medical Center and Primary Children's
 

 We saved up and bought a couch!
 

And a rug!


 My acceptance letter into the RN-BSN program!

 

Zach's new snowboard he got for his birthday
 

Zach loves Texas Roadhouse so us and a bunch of friends went there for his birthday!


I just love this picture of a little blood pressure cuff, among the many new equipment I've used for this semester of OB/pediatrics.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment